What does it mean to be awarded the Bryant Circle of Champions?
Building a successful dealership means making a commitment to excellence, and Doing Whatever It Takes® to meet and exceed the criteria on dealers’ individual FAD scorecards. A Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer is judged on overall Bryant-branded product sales growth, high efficiency and IAQ equipment sales growth, customer satisfaction, and participation in various dealer programs and promotions.
Top Bryant® Factory Authorized Dealers have made a steadfast commitment to quality in the products they sell and the services they provide. They have an unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction, going above and beyond to make things right for their customers. And they demonstrate the highest level of performance as evidenced by their daily commitment to the highest standards of excellence that define Bryant® dealers.
Bryant Awards & Recognition
- Circle of Champions Award Winner 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
- Tier 2 Region 2 Highest Bryant Evolution Percentage Performance Award 2019
- Tier 1 Region 2 Highest Bryant Evolution Percentage Performance Award 2018
- First Circle of Champions Award Winner for Habegger Corporation in the Illinois-Iowa Region 2015
- Bryant Dealer since 1997
- Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer since 2009
- Residential Equipment Top Sales Leader for Illinois-Iowa Region 2012
- Mitsubishi Top Sales Leader for Illinois-Iowa Region 2014
- Evolution Equipment Top Sales Leader for Illinois-Iowa Region 2014
- Geothermal Equipment Sales Leader for Illinois-Iowa Region 2017
- Bryant Dealer of the Year for the Illinois-Iowa Region 2014
- Gold Award for Most Geothermal Installations on Eastern Illini Electric Cooperative (EIEC) lines 2001-2013, 2015-2018
- Silver Award for 2nd most Geothermal Installations on Eastern Illini Electric Cooperative (EIEC) lines 2014
- Geo Pro Recognition
- NATE Certified Technicians
- IGSHPA International Ground Source Heat Pump Member
- Refrigeration Services Engineers Society (RSES) member for 25 year
- Midwest Energy Efficiency Alliance (MEEA) Certified for the HVAC SAVE Program
- Accredited Service/Installer/Technician for Geothermal Alliance of Illinois
- Licensed Plumbing Contractor since 1981
- Ameren Act on Energy Ally and Approved Contractor
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) A+ Rating
- Champaign CU@BNI Member
- Champaign Chamber of Commerce Member
- Rantoul Chamber of Commerce Member
- Supporter of St. Joseph-Ogden High School Drama, FFA and Sports
- Supporter of various community golf outings, fairs, and community festivals
Hoveln Heating and Cooling, Inc. proudly provides HVAC and plumbing service to Champaign, Fisher, Gifford, Homer, Loda, Mahomet, Monticello, Paxton, Rantoul, Savoy, Sidney, St. Joseph, Tolono, Tuscola, Urbana, and the surrounding central Illinois communities. Visit our service area page for more coverage details, call us at 217-643-2125, or request service online today.